CMX is a world class brass & bronze ingot manufacturer, smelter and recycler with over 30 years of proven quality experience in the foundry industry. The West coast’s largest manufacturer of foundry ingot, mechanical ingot, lead free alloys and prepared scrap packages for foundry and mill use.
California Metal-X is an authorized licensed manufacturer of C87850. This new lead-free brass alloy developed by Sambo Copper Alloy Co. Ltd. has excellent machine-ability, forge-ability and high strength, equal to that of stainless steel.
- S. 3874 Reduction of Lead in Drinking Water Act Compliant
- NSF 14 Compliant
- ARSENIC FREE
- BISMUTH FREE
- LEAD FREE
- Corrosion Resistant to Chemicals Found in Water & Gas
- Boiler and Pressure Vessel Code Registered Alloy
- Strength Equivalent to Stainless Steel
- Corrosion Resistance Equivalent to Commercial Bronze
- Not Brittle at High Temperatures
- EPA-Registered CuVerro Antimicrobial Alloy*